Are you as puzzled as we are, about why big, complex change in organisations rarely sticks? And more often than not, is such a miserable experience for employees, change managers and leaders alike? Even though there’s now been years of research on the topic and some of the most respected business minds have developed widely accepted theories about what it takes to manage change successfully, nothing seems to get any better?
Employees can feel alienated by what’s happening to their organisation, and get hugely frustrated if they feel that they haven’t been treated with respect or consulted. Change managers, who know what needs to be done and are desperately trying their best to do it, but struggle to find out the real problems people have, as well as the time to then give them the specific support and help they need. And leaders, who despite their investment in change, (personal and budgetary) are confused as to why people haven’t bought into their vision, don’t seem to be engaged with things, and worst case, still don’t seem to have a clue what’s going on.
So why isn’t it working? We stopped to ask ourselves some questions about what could make things better – for everyone:
- What would help employees feel a stronger commitment to the solution? Rather than being made to feel like they’re the problem.
- What could help change managers make their great work more scalable?
- What might help increase leaders’ faith that investment in change management practice really does bring results?
In short, what could make change easier, smoother and more sustainable. And dare we say it, even a bit more fun?
So we figured: let’s create it ourselves (with input from a LOT of clever and experienced people)
Let’s build the thing that will:
- help CHANGE MANAGERS have a greater impact
- help LEADERS connect with (all) their people and deliver the results they want
- give all EMPLOYEES a voice and the support they need
We’re passionate about finding ways to make change work well for individuals, teams and leaders, and by doing so, help organisations grow and flourish.
We’re NOT writing a new change book or methodology – we believe that the theories of change are good, they’re just very hard to execute. We’re NOT building or training an army of change people to deploy into organisations.
We think the answer lies in using smart, interactive software to build a platform that everyone loves using and that connects people to each other and to the changes taking place.
We’re currently working on what we think are the most important features to build first so that we can start to make a difference as soon as possible
We would really like to get your views if you are a …
- Change manager
Our measures for success are simple:
- We want leaders, managers and employees to feel differently about how change is managed
- We want to restore leaders’ confidence in robust change management method
- We want change managers to have a tool that helps them scale what they do and give them the very best information to engage people at all levels and make change super successful
If you’d like to join us on the journey and be part of our growing community to help co-create a solution – we need lots of input – we’d love to hear from you.
So if you’re a CHANGE MANAGER, a LEADER, a CONSULTANT, or a REGULAR EMPLOYEE (whatever one of those is) and you’re passionate about making change easier, more engaging, more scalable and sustainable, get in touch
Together we can make this happen